Thursday, March 13, 2014

TRAVELING AGAIN...


Grayson County, Texas 10 March 2014

Just home from another trip across upper West Texas and over to New Mexico.  While I'm still finding places and things that interest me, they are getting fewer and further between.  I don't doubt why, after all, I've been out there searching for this stuff for over 40 years, and nothing last forever.  It's hard to describe what I feel the moment I come upon a scene that makes me doubt what I'm seeing, or at least do a double-take.  The image above is a good illustration of that moment.  I've said many times that it is not my intent to explain my images, I like to leave that to the viewer.  Besides, a well known curator once told me: "You just take the pictures, we'll do the talking."  

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)